Perfect Harmony Policies and Procedures
- All students must give a 30-day written withdrawal notice prior to cancelling lessons.
Payment and Calculations of Tuition
- Monthly tuition is based on a 48 week year, with 48 lessons scheduled per year. We are closed four weeks a year for Holidays and do not charge for those weeks. Students will average 4 lessons per month even though some months they may have up to five and as few as three lessons. The tuition is the same for each month.
Tardiness and Make-Up Classes
- Perfect Harmony’s policies have been developed to encourage and promote the joyful study of music in our students. Therefore, regular attendance by students is expected. Students who arrive late cannot be guaranteed a full class/lesson.
- If a student calls, emails, or texts before a lesson to let the teacher know they will not make it, the student is eligible for a recorded video lesson to be uploaded to the student account within 24 hours of recording. There is no cancellation limit.
- If a student fails to attend a lesson, and does not contact Perfect Harmony prior to the lesson, no recorded video lesson will be given, and the student will be charged for the missed lesson.
Financial Aid Scholarships
Financial aid is available for students who can document financial need.
School Closings – Inclement Weather
In the event of inclement weather, Perfect Harmony makes decisions regarding closures independently of local school districts. If we do cancel lessons, we will do so via telephone, email and our website.
Photo and Recording Policy
Perfect Harmony reserves the right, and may give permission to appropriate staff or outside media, to photograph and record (video or audio) classes, programs, and participants. Please be aware that these photos or recordings are for promotional purposes and may be used in future print or electronic publications and media communications. By participating in Perfect Harmony programs, you consent to the video or audio recording or taking of photographs for these purposes.
Care of Students and Personal Property
Parents, guardians, and adult students waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on school property resulting from normal lesson activity or any other activity conducted by the students, parents, siblings, etc. before, during, or after lesson time.
Perfect Harmony reserves the right to dismiss any student due to frequent absences, disciplinary problems, overdue tuition payments and/or parental noncompliance with Perfect Harmony policies.