Award-winning music School
Welcome to Perfect Harmony Academy of Music
Award-winning and inspirational music education for kids and adults
Providing music education to the families of Camas, Washougal, and Vancouver, Washington. A place where mistakes are welcome, and there are no wrong answers (though some are better than others). We believe that fostering a love of music will lead to a lifetime of creativity, self-expression, and critical thinking. Welcome and thanks so much for joining us!
What started in the family room of owner Chris Merrill’s home in late 2014, has now grown into a multi-faceted music education program serving the communities of Camas, Washougal, and Vancouver, Washington. Perfect Harmony has worked with nearly 300 students and provides two free recitals each year, along with other performance opportunities for their students. Operating on the theory that all students learn in their own way, curriculum is assigned on a student by student basis, allowing the student to progress based on their own strengths. In addition to teaching music, we also teach our students to build confidence and self worth.
Teacher Spotlight – Ian Engelsman
Below is an article written about our very own Ian Engelsman. While all students that have interacted with Ian since he joined Perfect Harmony in October of 2022 understand how important Ian is to our school and RockStar band program, it's good to know where Ian...
Luthier Services Now Available
As of the this date, we are the only music school in Camas & Washougal to offer luthier services. Teaming with luthier Jared Anderson, we're now able to teach and repair music instruments! Jared has an extensive resume working on stringed instruments, and lists...
10 Music Practice Tips
“How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” “Practice, practice, practice!” You’ve heard that one, right? Well, it’s a truism that we shouldn’t forget as musicians. If you want to improve on your instrument, practicing is 90% of the process. (We’ll get into the other 10%...
Why Choose US
Foster a Lifetime Love of Music!
Award winning music lessons for the families of Camas & Washougal. Guitar, piano, voice, drums, bass, ukulele, violin, songwriting, performance coaching…we do everything they don’t in public schools. In our school, artistic and creative thinking come first and mistakes are welcome. Individual lesson plans, and competitive pricing make Perfect Harmony a premier destination for music education. We aim to foster a lifetime love of music!
Afternoon and evening lesson times available at our studio and online via Zoom. Inquire about openings!
Make Learning Fun
Custom lesson plans are designed to engage the student and foster a lifetime love of music.
Perfect for Anyone
We accept students of all ages and skill levels. We can help you reach your musical aspirations.
Our tuition rates are among the best in Clark County. Partial scholarships available to students with financial need.